The Morphy Richards 501014 Saute and Soup Maker - Brushed Stainless Steel is a fuss-free way to make delicious soup, just the way you like it. In as little as 21 minutes, you can be sitting down with a bowl of fresh, homemade and nutritious soup.
You can add additional flavour to by sauteing your onions/bacon pieces or vegetables in the same vessel that your soup is cooked in, reducing washing up too. You can even make croutons in your soup maker.
This soup maker comes with an additional juice function, so you can create delicious, healthy smoothies and juice drinks too. It also features an easy clean non-stick coating making cleaning a breeze.
- Makes fresh, homemade, healthy and nutritious soup in as little as 21 minutes
- 4 settings smooth, chunky, juice and blend ensuring texture is to personal taste
- Saute function simply add onions, bacon, garlic, ginger or spices into the jug for maximum flavour before adding the vegetables and stock
- Pause function- add seasoning during the cooking cycle by removing the lid, the cooking cycle will then continue once replaced
- 1.6l working capacity for serving up to 4 people
- Take a look at some lovely kitchens, handmade in the heart of rural Devon, HERE